strength and conditioning
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
Strength and Conditioning is important to both amateurs and professionals, and should be understood by everyone involved in an athlete’s life. Regardless of sport or passion, strength and conditioning is a fundamental part of success.
Every day science is teaching us more about the human body’s limitations and potential, yet many athletes, coaches, and amateur participants “do what they always have” because it is what they know.
Encompass Areté is dedicated to enhancing our client’s knowledge of strength and conditioning and offering new ways to approach preparation.
There is no fee for consultation and all inquiries are confidential. Please contact us to learn more about Encompass Areté, or how we can help you achieve your highest potential.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Strength and Conditioning
- Performance enhancement
- Motor learning
- Skill improvement
- Conditioning Assessment
- One-on-one strength and conditioning – One-on-one strength and conditioning is available in Grand Rapids, Michigan and the surrounding area. Programs are based on individual need.
- Strength and conditioning consulting – Designed for current coaches, teams, as well as individual athletes. The primary purpose is to provide with sound programming related to your strength and conditioning needs.
- Online strength and conditioning consulting – Through video conferencing, email, and other electronic means of communication, expert strength and conditioning is available regardless of locale.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
Encompass Areté, LLC is dedicated to helping individuals and organizations reach their highest potential through advising, coaching, counseling, and training.
Encompass Areté, LLC is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, and serves clients across the United States.
Encompass Areté, LLC cares about your privacy. All services subject to confidentiality agreement.
The Last Lecture
The Cycle of Knowledge